Residential & Commercial Landscape Design
For residential landscape designs, one of our designers will schedule a time to meet with you at your location. The designer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of what you are looking for in your landscaping. We will also discuss your budget so we can design a landscape within your budget. At the time of our visit, we will also conduct a site survey. The site survey consists of taking pictures and noting special requirements.
When you are looking for attention to detail, reliability and customer service, Lambs Lawn Service & Landscaping is the landscape design company you need.
Get a Landscape Design Layout Now
Designing a Landscape
Louisville, Ky and Southern Indiana fall right in the middle of the Ohio Valley Climate Zone. Our zone is known as 6a. When designing a landscape in 6a, you have to choose plants and shrubs that can withstand our ever-changing weather.
Types of Plants for Landscaping in Louisville
- Hydrangea – A colorful flowering shrub that blooms through the summer and into the fall. Blooming colors range from blue, pink, white and reds.
- Rhododendron – Early season blooming with an almost unlimited color palette.
- Drift Roses – Compact rose perfect for ground cover in a landscape.
- Boxwoods – Shrub that stays green year around and is shapable.
- Golden Mop – Golden accent for other green shrubbery in the landscape.
- Arborvitae – Fast growing evergreen perfect for privacy.
Landscape Design Drawing
Once we get an idea of what you want to see in your landscaping, we put those ideas into a visual design. We take the photos of your home and apply the potential design to your space. You choose what you like and what you would like changed. After you are completely satisfied, we can turn your landscape design into a reality.
Call Lambs Lawn Service & Landscaping today to schedule a consultation with one of our landscape designers.