Fire Pit Builder – Louisville, Ky
Building a Fire Pit
Whether you currently have a patio and are looking to have a fire feature added or you are looking to get a custom built patio, Lambs Lawn Service can help. For existing patios, we have a wide variety of blocks and stones that can match your current style. Building a new fire pit gives you unlimited design capabilities.
Start entertaining guests outside this Spring by calling Lambs Lawn Service & Landscaping.
Get a Landscape Design Layout Now
How to build a fire pit?
What are fire pits made from?
Create a gathering spot for family and friends by calling Lambs Lawn Service & Landscaping today.
Gas or Wood Fire Pit?
Propane Fire Pit
Benefits of Propane
- Start your fire with the flick of a switch – Having a pilot light allows you to ignite your fire with the flick of a switch or the turn of a knob. No more wasted time trying to get your wood fire burning.
- No cutting or buying firewood – Propane gives you an onsite fuel source at your disposal. No worrying about wet wood or having enough wood for an all night fire.
- No smoke from firewood – Burning firewood releases smoke into the air and can be irritating to some. Using propane is a clean burning fuel with no smoke.
- No ashes leaving the fire pit – As firewood burns it turns to ash. If you are having a fire and the wind blows embers and ashes can be blown around. You do not have any ashes with firewood.
- No worrying about putting wood on a fire – Sit back and relax with friends and family. No more getting up to throw another log on the fire.
- Controlling the flame is easy – With a wood fire you can not control the output of the fire. It is either small or raging. Propane fires are controllable with the turn of a knob.
Benefits of a Wood Fire Pit
Wood Burning Fire Pit
Benefits of Burning Wood
- Produces a hotter fire – Burning firewood produces an abundance of heat compared to a propane fire pit. If it is a colder night you can always throw more wood on a fire to stay warm. You do not have this option with propane.
- Earthy Smell – Get the smell and feel of a campfire. The feeling of what sitting around a fire is supposed to feel like.
- Renewable Resource – Seasoned firewood is available almost everywhere. Homeowners can cut their own firewood or purchase it from local markets.