What is Hydroseeding
Hydroseeding is a cost effective form of seeding a yard without all the mess of straw. The typical form of seeding usually calls for a layer of straw to be put down after the seed has been spread. When hydroseeding, grass seed is mixed with water, fertilizer, fiber mulch and sprayed out across the prepared area. Hydroseeding actually germinates the grass seed faster because of the mixture with water.
Advantages of Hydroseeding
- Large areas can be covered quickly and cost effectively
- Grass seed will germinate faster with Hydroseeding
- Can be applied to hillsides and slopes
- Unlike using straw, hydroseeding contains no weed seed
- Hydroseeding is 3-5 times cheaper than sodding
- Requires little to no maintenance, unlike sod
Hydroseeding Louisville, Ky and Southern Indiana
If you are in the Louisville, Ky or Southern Indiana area, Contact Lambs Lawn Care today to get your questions about hydroseeding answered. We can also give you an estimate based on the size of your project.
1 (812) 923-6894